Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale (1) Introduction Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
(2) Interpretation In these terms of sale, “we” means Runway27 (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
(3) Order process The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps: (i)you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; (iii) once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale; (iv) you will be transferred to the Payment portal, and Global Payments will handle your payment; (v) we will then acknowledge your order; and (vi) once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.” We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records. The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reviewing your order. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by changing any incorrect details n the order summery page.
(4) Price and payment Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you will/may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Payment for all products must be made by Credid/Debit or Paypal. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts that have come into force. If you dispute any payment made to us you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim. If you submit an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of the charge-back: (i) an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back; (ii) all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer); (iii) an administration fee of GBP £5.00 and (iv) all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees). Without prejudice to our other rights, if you submit an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back, then we may terminate any contracts between you and us under these terms of sale by giving you written notice of termination. For the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back.
(5) Delivery policy We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 14 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation. Deliveries Options For UK Inc N.Ireland:Standard Delivery is £3.90 and free for all orders over £99. For Europe, items will be charged a flat rate of £12.00. All items will be sent on a fully traceable service. Normal delivery should be within 5 days but we reserve the right to use the other delivery times stated above if needed. Delivery charges are subject to change by us at any time. Runway 27 is not liable for any import tax/duty that may occur on entering other countries. This should only be DDU Countries or outside Europe.
(6) Risk and ownership The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of: (a) Delivery of the products; and (b) Receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges). Until ownership of the products has passed to you, you will possess the products as our fiduciary agent and bailee, you will store the products separately from other goods, will ensure that the products are clearly identifiable as belonging to us, and you will ensure that they are properly stored in a safe, dry and clean environment. We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
(7) Your warranties You warrant to us that: (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale; (b) The information provided in your order is accurate and complete; and (c) You will be able to accept delivery of the products.
(8) Your indemnity You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms of sale.
(9) Force majeure In this Section  and Section  below, “force majeure event” means: (a) Any event, which is beyond our reasonable control; (b) The unavailability of raw materials, components or products; and/or (c) Power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars. Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms of sale, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
(10) Limitations and exclusions of liability Nothing in the terms of sale will: (a) limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party; (c) limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in the terms of sale: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of a force majeure event. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(11) Contract cancellation We may cancel a contract to supply products made under these terms of sale immediately by written notice to you if: (a) You fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under any contract, or commit any material breach of your obligations to us under any contract; (b) You cease to trade; (c) You become insolvent or unable to pay your debts within the meaning of the insolvency legislation applicable to you; (d) A person (including the holder of a charge or other security interest) is appointed to manage or take control of the whole or part of your business or assets, or notice of an intention to appoint such a person is given or documents relating to such an appointment are filed with any court; (e) The ability of your creditors to take any action to enforce their debts is suspended, restricted or prevented, or some or all of your creditors accept, by agreement or pursuant to a court order, an amount of less than the sums owing to them in satisfaction of those sums; or (f) Any process is instituted which could lead to you being dissolved and your assets being distributed to your creditors, shareholders or other contributors.
(12) Consequences of cancellation Upon the cancellation of a contract in accordance with Section : (a) We will cease to have any obligation to deliver products, which are undelivered at the date of cancellation; (b) You will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products); and (c) All the other provisions of these terms of sale will cease to have effect, except that Sections [7 to 11 and 13] will survive termination and have effect indefinitely.
(13) Scope of these terms of sale These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
(15) Our details The full name of our company is Runway27 Limited. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 8363612. Our registered address is: C/O Anglo Dutch LTD, 52a western Road, Tring Herts, HP234BB. Tel: 0203 6332066 You can contact us by email to email@example.com.